Saturday, May 24, 2014

I get by with a little help from my friends.


I am getting some much needed help on time machine. 

Jordon and Jeremy have been helping on some fairing, you put a 250 lb National Rugby Champion on a sander, and the dust just seems to fly.
(jeremy just got a teaching job in AZ, and is planning to build his own kayak in the near future)...


Not only am I receiving help, but I am also giving some myself. This is a spinnaker pole, cowling I am rebuilding, off a friends U20, that broke on us in last weekends regatta, despite the failure we were able to improvise and go wing on wing with the jib and still get a 2nd place for that race.

Things are finally heating up in the shop where I can finalize a few things on the kayak. Building the kayak gave me the confidence that I could build a sailboat.

No comments:

Post a Comment